Q1: Where is Pakistan largest Masjid situated?
Ans: World’s 3rd Largest Masjid and Pakistan’s Largest Masjid is in Bahria Town Karachi
Q2: Where is Pakistan largest Advanced Cricket Stadium situated?
Ans: Pakistan’s Most Advanced Cricket Stadium is in Bahria Town Karachi
Q3: Where is Pakistan International Standard Theme Park situated?
Ans: Pakistan’s First International Standard Theme Park
Q4: Where is Pakistan 36 Hole PGA Standard Night Golfing Facility situated?
Ans: Pakistan’s First 36 Hole PGA Standard Night Golfing Facility situated in Bahria Town Karachi.
Q5:How is Asia’s Largest Private Real Estate Developer?
Ans: Bahria Town Karachi is Asia’s Largest Private Real Estate Developer
Q6:Did BTK have Any Education Institutions?
Ans: BTK has a High-class system of schools and colleges. Some of them are;
• Roots Millennium
• Bahria University
• Ziauddin University
Q7: Did BTK have any healthcare Centre’s?
Ans: Some healthcare Centre’s that serve day and night to the residents of Bahria are:
• Bahria Town International Hospital
• Bait Al Batterjee Medical Company (soon to open)
Q8: Did BTK have blocks that are selling like hotcake?
Ans: The blocks that are selling like hotcakes in BTK are:
• Precinct 2
• Precinct 12
Q9: Did BTK have any malls?
Ans: BTK has its own massive and top-quality malls. Two of them are;
• Shopping Gateway
• Bahria Town Tower
Q10: Which location is best for a commercial property?
Ans: The top commercial properties in Bahria Town Karachi are available on Main Jinnah Avenue near the entrance.
Q11: Which location is best for a residential property?
Ans: Average Prices of 120-130 Sq-Yd Houses in the Most Popular Areas of Bahria Town, Karachi. As per Zameen.com, Precinct 11, Precinct 12, Precinct 23-A, Precinct 10, and Precinct 27
Q12: How much time will it take to get the transfer and possession?
Ans: As the buyer of the property, you will have to wait about 7 to 8 days to receive the letter of allocation.
Q13: What are the legal Transfer fees charged by Bahria Town Limited?
• 125 Sq Yards Plot41,000,
• 250 Sq Yards Plot89,000,
• 500 Sq Yards Plot1,29,000,
• 1000 Sq Yards Plot2,54,000,
• 2000 Sq Yards Plot4,37,000,
• Sports City Villas1,14,000,
• Bahria Heights97,500
Q14: When should I start construction?
• When you have completed the payment of the plot, you will need to apply for possession. For that, you will have to pay PKR 75,000 possession and PKR 65,000 utility fee.
• Before starting the construction, you will have to do a soil test. Fees for soil test are PKR 30,000.
• After that you will have to pay for drawings approval. These drawings include plumbing, electric, structure and sewerage etc. So the total fee that you need to pay before starting construction comes to be around PKR 300,000.
• After this, you will get the NOC.
• You can only construct ground and one floor on a 125 sq. yard plot.
• The total covered area for this plot will be 2000 sq. feet.
• You can only construct one bed on ground floor.
• The front elevation and the material you use for the grey structure will be as per rules of Bahria town.
• The material that you use for finishing can be as per your choice.
Q15: What is lowest price of plots in BTK?
Ans: The lowest price of plots is 10 lakh in prescient 61.
Q16: In which district BTK situated?
Ans: Bahria Town Karachi is situated in Malir District.
Q17: How far DHA City Karachi from Karachi Air Port?
Ans: Bahria Town Karachi is at a distance of 25 kilometers from Jinnah International Airport Karachi. BTK is 20 minutes away from City Center if traveled through Metro bus.